Language Objective: I will edit and revise my rough draft and give feedback to two of my peers.
Essential Question: How do you effectively edit and revise the rough draft of a news story?
1. Bell Work: Staying in third person
2. Deadline Pitfalls: Some things to avoid.
3. Headline writing Activity:
Create two versions of a headline for your story (one longer one shorter)
4. Peer Reviews and Edits:
Go through the steps outlined above and give feedback to two other students before going back and revising your own deadline.
- Bell Work
- add headline (two to your draft
- Peer reviews (comment on two others)
Deadline for EDITED drafts: Friday, September 9, by midnight; Remember to turn in deadlines BOTH on CANVAS and share them with firstname.lastname@example.org