1. Bell Work: Staying in Third Person.
Access to Team Drive
2. Read Inside Reporting page 78-79 on interviewing. After reading, list three tips you found the most useful. Add why you found these tips useful.
3. Conduct Interviews and Transcribe your interviews. Add your transcriptions to a new Google Doc, titled with the title of your story.
How to format quotes
. Deadline Requirements:
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Begin rough drafting
5. Exit Ticket:
- What was the most interesting information you gleaned from your interviews?
- What are you currently struggling with?
- What are your next steps as you continue working on your rough draft next period?
- Bell work
- Interview transcripts (copy/paste from your draft document into the same Doc that your Bell Work is in)
- Exit Ticket