Language Objective: I will generate interview questions and begin interviewing and researching for my article.
Essential Question: How do you conduct effective interviews?
1. Bell Work: Avoid Redundancies
2. Opinion in News: Inside Reporting, p. 36-37
3. Conduct and transcribe interviews (only take your best quotes). Make sure to interview three different sources.
4. Conduct research of secondary sources (record your findings in your story document).
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
- Submit Bell Work to CANVAS
- Deadline: Rough Draft due Friday, February 5, 2016