Language Objective: I will defend the newsworthiness of my deadline and begin reporting and researching.
1. Bell Work: Clarify
2. Summarize your deadline idea in seven words or fewer and explain in two to three sentences how your story is newsworthy, relevant to our community, and how you are planning to make it new and/or different compared to what is already out there.
3. Begin interviewing and researching. In your research, mark how you ensured that the sources you are using are credible.
4. Begin writing.
5. Exit Slip (Do not submit your work for today without this):
- What did you accomplish during this period?
- What are you struggling with?
- What are your next steps?
- Bell Work
- Deadline summary/defense
- Start of research/reporting/writing
- Exit Slip