Language Objective: I will generate interview questions and begin interviewing and researching for my article.
Essential Question: How do you conduct effective interviews?
1. Bell Work: Getting Active
2. Read: "Just the Facts": Inside Reporting, p. 36-37
3. Finalize interviewing questions
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
4. Begin interviewing and researching. Gather all information in your GoogleDoc. Title GoogleDoc with your story's title on the Journalism board.
- Due today: Bell Work (submit to CANVAS)
- Due Friday, September 2 by midnight: First story rough draft (on CANVAS and via Gmail)