1. Bell Work: Simplify the phrase into 1-2 words
2. Read the section that corresponds with the story you are writing in Inside Reporting and list the following (cite evidence from the text):
- 3 things you learned
- 2 things you want to try and use
- 1 major thing you want to improve in your writing
3. Finish your rough drafts.
4. Peer Review Rough Drafts with your group:
- What is working well? Be specific?
- What is confusing or superficial information?
- What do you want to see more of?
5. Start editing and revising your draft based on your peers' comments
- Bell Work
- Inside Reporting 3-2-1
- Peer Reviews