Language Objective: I will self-assess and revise the final draft of my latest deadline.
1.) Sign up for one of the upcoming author visits on Wednesday October 15th (B-Day) during first or second lunch or on Monday, October 27th during 2nd lunch at the Media Center.
2.) Self-assess your latest deadline based on this checklist:
- for each item of the list, identify what you have done by highlighting it in your GoogleDocument of your final draft
- have 2 others peer review your story based on the same criteria
- revise your story based on your self-assessment and the comments your peer reviewers gave you
4.) Brainstorm a new story idea for your upcoming deadline.
5.) Start working on your new deadline.
- Complete Checklist, including peer review
- revise your story and share with Ms. Floch
Language Objective: I will write stories or create illustrations and edit and revise them.
1.) Staff briefing
2.) Issue #2 Production Week
3.) Delegate foodie, student spotlight, photographs etc.
4.) Work on deadlines
- Deadline due Friday, October 17