1. For your Bell Work go to BEST of SNO:
- Choose two photos that you would consider great. Copy/paste them into your document and list all the reasons why they are effective photos and what elements the photographers used.
- Choose two photos that need to be improved. Copy/paste them into your document and list all the things the photographers could improve to make them better photos.
2. Visual Deadlines Assignment (due: Friday, October 13)
3. Sign up for your story by leaving a comment with your idea for the visual by the headline and byline of the story.
4. Provide in-depth edits and feedback to the story you signed up for. Include the following in your feedback:
- Suggestions for headlines
- Anything opinionated that needs to be more factual?
- Anything that needs to be added to make this story more in depth?
- Any other people the reporter could interview?
5. Begin work on your visual deadlines.
6. Exit Ticket:
- What is your idea for your visual deadline?
- How will it add to the story you chose?
- What techniques are you using to make this an effective photograph or illustration?
- What do you still need to do to create this visual?