1. In your article, highlight/comment on the following:
- Highlight and comment on two areas that you feel like your article excels at. In your comment, mention what specifically is going well.
- Find and highlight/comment three areas where you feel like you could go more into depth. In your comment, list some ways that you could do this.
- Find and highlight/comment one area you feel stuck in. Add a comment about what specifically causes you to be stuck here. Even better, try to turn your point of confusion/blockage into a question your group could help you with.
- Highlight and comment on any of the sources you used. In your comment, write how you have checked this source's credibility and add why you have chosen this particular quote instead of a different one or a different person.
- Copy/paste your article into both Hemingway and Grammarly to identify any hard-to-read sentences and any grammatical issues you need to address.
2. Peer Review the work of two other people. Make suggestions and comments in their Google Doc on the following:
- What is working? Why?
- What is confusing?
- Anything you want to see more of? Add ideas for who else the author could interview.
- Questions you wish the author would answer in this story. Leave ideas to improve this article's structure and to make it more interesting.
3. Work on edits and revisions.
4. Exit Ticket:
Write a five-sentence response addressing the following prompt: What do you need to work on the most and what are your ideas to accomplish that? Are there any areas you feel like you need additional help or support in?
For today, submit:
- Screenshot(s) of your self-assessment
- Screenshots of your peer comments and suggestions
- Exit Ticket