1. Complete this Semester Survey
2. Team up (with one or two others or do this by yourself) for a Two-Day Blitz Deadline.
This should be a focused, well-researched and interview-based story of 300-400 words on one of the following:
a) A topic that interests you but you haven't written about yet
b) A brief, alternate story form that adds another aspect of information or goes more in depth on an aspect of an already existing story (check the Team Drive for already existing stories)
c) An alternative story form (list, Q&A, fact box, commentary, etc.)
3. Today, complete the following steps (delegate these among your group members and be working through the entire class period both days):
- Rough Draft
4. Exit Ticket: Progress Update
- What did you accomplish today?
- How did you delegate tasks to finish your deadline on time?
- What steps do you need to do BEFORE next period in order to be able to FINISH and EDIT your story by next period?
- Semester Survey
- Blitz Deadline (Notes, Research, Interview, Rough Draft)
- Exit Ticket