Language Objective: I will edit rough drafts of stories and create photos or artwork.
1. Edit and revise your latest deadline; if you have not submitted it yet, share your deadline with me by the end of the day.
2. One half-hour before the end of the period, share your deadline with two other people and leave comments on their stories about the following:
- Things you liked (be specific).
- Things that confused you (make suggestion on how to improve this).
- Things that you would like to see more of in this story
3. Address your peer edits and revisions.
- Final draft due: Friday, January 9, 2015
Language Objective: I will produce written and graphic deadlines for The Warrior Ledger.
1. Staff Briefing: Story ideas and new deadlines
2. Plan center spread and feature page for next issue (print date: February 5).
3. Work on deadlines
- Deadline: Friday, January 9, 2015