Language Objective: I will use current events to map story ideas for current news articles.
NOTE: Submit your visual deadlines both on CANVAS and email them to email@example.com. All late work is due by Friday, January 6, 2017.
1. Current Events: For 15 minutes read up on news, entertainment, sports and opinion (editorial) stories in the current news. Check out one of the following sources:
2. Write down three possible story ideas based on current events you read. Summarize your story idea in six words and include how you are going to tie this into the school/our community. Also, justify why your story ideas are newsworthy and list three sources you would interview for each.
3. Check off story proposals.
4. Create interview questions and begin interviewing and researching to work on your deadlines.
- Bell Work: Current Events story idea proposals on CANVAS
- Friday, January 6, by midnight: Rough Draft