1. Read through the new Warrior Ledger for 15 minutes.
- What is working well?
- What can we improve?
- What new ideas for the next issue(s) do you have?
2. Read at least two articles in the same section as the article you are currently working on (last week's rough draft). List the following:
- 3 things the authors are doing really well (cite evidence from the article)
- 2 things that will help you improve your own article.
- 1 thing you know you need to improve in the most.
3. Begin editing your rough draft. Use feedback I provided as well as what you learned from articles that were printed last issue.
4. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What are you mostly focusing on in your edits right now?
- What are your next steps to finish your edits?
- What do you still need to finish your edits?
- Newspaper evaluation
- Notes on model articles
- Exit Ticket
- Friday, December 8: Final Draft due