Language Objective: I will generate ideas for visuals and make any last minute edits to my story.
Journalism 4th Quarter Survey
1. Share your TWO last deadlines with firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to share this FROM your @granitesd.org account as well.
1. Bell Work: Fix-A-Story:
- Make a copy of the story linked above.
- Fix all grammar issues.
- Make sentences more effective or coherent where needed.
- Leave comments on what else the author could do to improve this story.
3. Visual Deadlines: Create 2 sets of photos or one piece of art (OPINION stories only) for your assigned deadline: Issue 5 Folder
Visual Deadline Requirements:
- Name photos: PhotographerNameStory1 and PhotographerNameStory2. I will NOT accept files that have not been properly renamed.
- Email photos as an attachment to email@example.com AND submit them on CANVAS via File Upload.
- In the body of your email include a caption for your photo. Captions need to describe who is doing what where and when in the photo. Be specific and use complete sentences. Captions must be included in the body of your email AND as a comment on your CANVAS assignment.
4. We are getting ready for Production Week April 10-14. Be sure to address any feedback you receive on deadlines and that you are current on your deadlines.
- TODAY: Bell Work Fix-A-Story
- FRIDAY, April 7: Visual Deadline