Language Objective: I will evaluate the latest issue of The Warrior Ledger and edit and revise my own work.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A POSITION ON THE WARRIOR LEDGER STAFF NEXT YEAR, FILL OUT THE 2017/18 STAFF APPLICATION.
Don't have acess to the Journalism Team Drive yet?
Enter your @granitesd.org email on this form to be a part of the Journalism Team Drive
1. Read the new Warrior Ledger for 10 minutes.
After reading, jot down the following (be specific):
- 3 things that worked well
- 2 things we could improve
- 1 new idea you'd like to try in your own writing next time
2. Check your current article through Grammarly and Hemingway
- Write down two things each website helped you realize about your own writing.
3. Read your rough draft and identify the following by highlighting and commenting in your own doc:
- 3 areas where you could add a quote or research to make your writing stronger and back up the point you are trying to make
- 2 areas where your writing needs to go more in depth
- 1 question you still need to answer in your draft
4. Begin editing and revising your own article
- Newspaper Eval 3-2-1
- Two things Grammarly and Hemingway taught you about your own writing
- highlights/comments on your own story
- FRIDAY, APRIL 21: FINAL DRAFT DEADLINE