Content Objective: I can effectively structure a news article.
Language Objective: I will rough draft my news article.
Essential Question: How do you structure a news article?
1. Bell Work: Staying in Third Person.
Access to Team Drive
2. Inside Reporting: Story Structure and Model Article: Dyslexia
How to format quotes
3. Deadline Requirements:
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
4. Begin rough drafting
- Bell work
- Turn in your rough draft to the Journalism Team Drive (make sure to turn it into the right folder)