Language Objective: I will collaboratively edit a story and create photos or photo illustrations for my group's assigned story.
1. Bell Work: In a print edition of The Warrior Ledger, select three photos: one you would consider a great photo and two that could use some improvement.
For each photo, answer the following questions:
- What makes this photo effective/where does this photo need to be improved?
- What are some elements that the photographer used well in creating this photo?
- What are some elements that the photographer could have used better?
- What is another idea the photographer could have used to create a photo for the same story?
- How could you improve the caption for this photo to make it really clear who is doing what, when, and where in this photo?
2. Work on your Visual Deadlines Project with your partner
3. Choose your two best photos to edit. Make sure photos are clear, bright, focused, and show action.
4. Name each photo according to these conventions: StoryPhotographerName1 and StoryPhotographerName2. Write a caption for each photo in a Google Doc titled StoryPhotographerNameCaptions. Upload your photos to Canvas and turn both photos and your document with your captions into the Visual Deadlines folder in WL 17/18 Issue 1 on the Team Drive.
- Bell Work (on Canvas)
- Visual Deadlines (your two best photos, named correctly, with captions on Canvas and in the Visual Deadlines folder on the Team Drive)