Language Objective: I will edit and revise my rough draft and give feedback to two of my peers.
Essential Question: How do you effectively edit and revise the rough draft of a news story?
1. Bell work: Quotes
2. News Writing Tips: Inside Reporter p. 60
3. Revise and edit your drafts. Final drafts are due by midnight, Friday, February 12
- Your final draft needs to have been looked at by at least three other students and Ms. Floch
- Any concerns of reviewers must have been addressed.
- Needs to contain two headlines (one short, one longer) and your byline
- Needs to contain at least three sources
- No "I', "you", or opinionated language
- 400-500 words
4. Peer review with one other person before you turn in your final.
5. Address peer review concerns and submit your deadline
- Due today: Bell work on Quotes
- Due Friday, Feb. 12, by midnight; both on CANVAS and shared with email@example.com: final draft
- Wednesday, February 17: return parent permission slip for UVU conference and pay $5 to the book keeper for the bus