Language Objective: I will evaluate the most recent issue of The Warrior Ledger and conduct research to create a new story proposal.
1. Bell Work: Read through the most recent issue of The Warrior Ledger for 10 minutes.
After reading, answer the following questions in a GoogleDoc:
- What worked well in this issue? What did you like?
- What could be improved? How?
- What are some new ideas that you think we should try out or that should be included to make this paper newsworthy and engaging to students?
2. Research current events for 10 minutes. Check out these news sites:
- The Salt Lake Tribune
- The Deseret News
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Washington Post
- The Huffington Post
3. Come up with a new, focused story idea that would fit into one of the following sections:
4. Begin working on new deadlines.
- TODAY: Bell work: Newspaper evaluation on CANVAS
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2016 by midnight: Deadline Rough Draft