1. Finish up your deadline from last week, if you haven't yet. Turn it in on Canvas:
- Website update (at least 5 articles in a section assigned to you)
- Content for the website (poll, quiz, video, etc.)
- Visual Deadline (Choose from WL Issue 2 or WL Issue 3; make sure these haven't been claimed by someone else.)
2. Come up with a new deadline for this week. Consider the following:
- Any school events throughout the rest of the year and the beginning of January
- Sports in season up until January
- Holiday ideas that are off the beaten path
- Check out Best of SNO or some of the website we looked at last time for ideas.
3. Begin work on new deadlines.
4. Check your current grade with Ms. Floch and make a plan about how you can catch up. Midterms are Friday, December 1.
- TODAY: Submit last week's deadline (11/24) if you haven't yet
- ROUGH DRAFT DUE: Friday, December 1 by midnight