Language Objective: I will provide and utilize peer feedback to edit and revise my rough draft.
1. Bell Work: Feedback Padlet
Answer the following questions:
- What constitutes helpful feedback in your opinion?
- What is the hardest thing when giving feedback?
- What is the hardest thing when getting feedback?
- What do you hope to learn or improve based on the feedback others give to you?
2. Based on your Padlet responses, come up with 3-5 rules for both giving and getting constructive feedback in this class.
3. Peer review two other's rough drafts. Focus on the following:
- How could their lead be stronger?
- What is missing in the story?
- How could the story/topic be covered in more depth?
- How could transitions be improved?
- How could the ending be improved?
4. Edit and revise your rough drafts.
Assignments: Final Draft due Thursday, January 12, 2017