Language Objective: I will generate interview questions and begin interviewing and researching for my article.
Essential Question: How do you conduct effective interviews?
1. Journalism Vocabulary
2. How a news article gets written: Inside Reporting, page 28-29
3. Model Article:
4. Interviewing Basics: Inside Reporting, page 79
5. Write up questions for your sources.
6. Interviewing etiquette, begin reporting/researching
6. Deadline Requirements:
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
Upload all in one doc:
- Questions for your sources