Language Objective: I will peer-review and revise my current rough draft.
1. Bell Work: Read the following article from Best of SNO: Open Books, Open Minds
After reading, take notes on the following:
- What is the author doing well? (Give specifics.)
- What is confusing or could be improved?
- How can this help you improve your own articles? What do you need to work on to make your own writing better? (Give specifics.)
2. Peer Review (You should have comments on the following):
- Check and Correct all spelling.
- What is confusing or doesn't make sense?
- What could the author add or expand?
- Add any questions or ideas the author should address in their story to deepen the content of their article.
- Who else could the author interview?
- Add any suggests for a headline for the article.
3. Edit and revise your deadlines.
- Bell Work: Opinion Article Analysis on CANVAS today.
- Deadline: Revised final draft: Friday, September 30, 2016