Language Objective: I will rough draft my news article.
Essential Question: How do you structure a news article?
1. Bell Work: Staying objective
2. Story Structure examples: Inside Reporting, p. 49+50
3. Deadline Requirements:
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
4. Begin rough drafting
- Bell work
- Deadline (rough draft) on CANVAS and share with firstname.lastname@example.org