Language Objective: I will generate interview questions and begin interviewing and researching for my article.
Essential Question: How do you conduct effective interviews?
1. Conduct and transcribe interviews (only take your best quotes). Make sure to interview three different sources.
2. Conduct research of secondary sources (record your findings in your story document).
- Length 400-500 words
- Must contain quotes from at least three sources (2 of them must be primary sources)
- double-check your formatting for quotes (We will talk about this next week.)
- stories must be written and shared in GoogleDrive, 1o pt. Times font
- coordinate story illustration with a photographer or artist; all stories MUST have at least one illustration
- Share finished stories with email@example.com
- Submit the start of your rough draft on CANVAS and share with firstname.lastname@example.org