Language Objective: I will identify polarities in my origin by writing a poem.
1. TEDX Talk: The Power of Polarities
Write a response for 10 minutes. Address any new insights and what stood out to you.
2. I Am From Poem: Copy this template and fill in your own details.
3. Reflection: After sharing your poems in your group, answer the following questions in a reflection:
- What are some of the main polarities you came across in your poem?
- What about your poem surprised you?
- How is or isn't your poem like the ones of your group members? What are some commonalities or differences you noticed?
- How do these polarities make you who you are?
4. Make sure your portfolio is finished and up to date. Add your I Am From poem to the Home page.
- Writing Prompt
- I Am From Poem
- Website Update