Language Objective: I will write about my name and begin writing my introduction.
1. Find your name tag. For this next part, use the four corners of the front of your name tag:
- (Top Right) Hobby or Interest that you are currently into
- (Top Left) Movie or Book that has had an impact on your life
- (Bottom Right) Class or Teacher who has changed the way you think
- (Bottom Left) The way I learn best is through______________ (write the word/s to the blank only)
2. Categories: As a group, come up with a category.
Within that category list ten different types
Example: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Wartortle, Pikachu, etc.
Each group will share their category
You will be assigned a type within that category
You will meet your new group
3. Inside the name tag:
On the first panel of your name tag, write one thing you learned or know about your name.
Why is this important or not important to you?
4. On the second panel, write down what you hope your name will mean when people say it 60 years from now.
5. On the third panel, write what your name represents to yourself and others.
6. In your Google Drive, create a new document ant title it My Name and today's date. Insert photos of the front of your name tag, the back with the categories, and the inside panels.
7. Below your photos, write about the following questions:
- Who does society tell you to be? (Think of anything people told you to do/not to do, stereotypes etc.)
- Who are you really?
- Who do you want to be? (Not just "when you grow up" but in life)
Submit your Google Doc containing the following:
- Photos of your name tag (front, back, inside)
- Answers to the questions under #7