1. Journal Prompt: 7 Seconds
2. Portfolio check: Portfolios are due on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Be sure to include:
- 3 Pages: Home, Blog, Projects
- Complete "About Me" section on Home page
- fully customize your portfolio (pictures, layout)
- Blog: Create a new post for each journal entry (up to September 18), include your artwork on each entry
3. Siddhartha Response:
Write a 10-minute response about what stood out to you about Siddhartha. How does the book resonate with you? How do you connect it to the rest of this quarter?
4. Read: Siddhartha Chapter 4
5. Siddhartha Chapter 4 questions (Make a copy, then copy/paste your answers into your GoogleDoc for today.)
6. Read: Hanh, Interbeing
7. Hanh uses the example of the piece of paper that represents inter-being. What is an example from your life that illustrates the idea of inter-being. Justify your answer with a detailed response.
8. How do Hanh's ideas of interbeing connect with Siddhartha's quest for enlightenment?
Make sure your GoogleDoc includes:
- 7 Seconds Journal (beginning)
- Siddhartha response
- Siddhartha Ch. 4 questions
- Hanh Connection
- Hanh/Siddhartha Connection