Language Objective: I will showcase my work for this quarter on my online portfolio and write a brief reflection about my process and learning outcomes of this quarter.
Essential Question: How do you effectively showcase and reflect on your work on your online portfolio?
1. Upload the following content to your online portfolio:
On your Blog page:
- Your line poem
- Your erasure
- Your dada/erasure
- Your double-page collage
On your Projects page:
- both the Youtube Link and the text version of your Environmental Spectrum Hyperlink Poem + your reflection on this assignment
- Your text and a brief recording (use Screencastify) of your Spoken Word Poem + your reflection on your Spoken Word poem
- a reflection on this quarter, including the following:
- What would you consider your best work of this quarter? Why?
- How did your process to complete each piece of your work vary?
- How did you choose your book that contains your work? Do you have plans for any pages in it that you didn't get to yet?
- What were your biggest struggles this quarter? How did you overcome them?
- What would you do differently or improve on your assignments?
- What new skills did this quarter teach you? / What skills did you deepen this quarter?
- What do you hope others will get out of your assignments?
- How do you hope to grow or expand your work?
- Submit the link to your portfolio on CANVAS. Remember to hit "publish" to save all of your changes.