1. ChromeBook setup. Find instructions how to set up your account here.
2. HOPE Squad nominations
3. In your Drive, open up a new document, title it [YOUR NAME] About Me and use the three answers you wrote on the inside of your name tag to write a detailed description of yourself for your portfolio.
4. Go to weebly.com and sign up with your Google account.
5. Create an online portfolio following these instructions.
Here is an example site. Your site has to have these sections:
- About Me page (this will be your home page)
Remember to hit "Publish" once you have created and customized your website.
6. Copy the link to your website [yourname].weebly.com into this form.
7. Copy Paste your link to your website into your About Me GoogleDoc and upload it to CANVAS. Make sure to use the GoogleDoc tab when uploading files to CANVAS. Before you can upload anything, here are the instructions to connect your Google account to your CANVAS.
- Your GoogleDoc for today should contain: Detailed text for your "About Me" section and a link to your portfolio
- Enter the link to your portfolio into the form under #6 above.