Language Objective: I will create a name tag that includes part of my origin story, discuss and vote on policies, and complete a disclosure quiz.
1. Name tags: Name + Personalize
2. ChromeBook Assignments and Sign-in
Note: You MUST use your @granitesd.org account
Follow these instructions.
2. Link your Google Account to Canvas.
3. Humanities Disclosure + Kahoot
4. Policies: Cast your vote
5. In your Google Drive, create a new folder; title it English 12.
Inside of this folder, create 4 folders and title them:
- Daily Participation
- Essays and Projects
6. In your Daily Participation folder, create a new Doc, title it "My Introduction" and today's date. Then answer the following questions:
- Who do people tell you to be? (Think about expectations others have for you, pressures you are under, stereotypes and prejudices others might have about you.)
- Who are you really? (Genuinely write about who you really are.)
- Who do you want to be? (Be specific. Who you want to be is more than what kind of career you want to pursue.)
- Disclosure "Thumbs Up Selfie"
- Upload "My Introduction" to Canvas