1. Journal: The Kaleidoscope of Being
Write for 10 minutes
2. Clarifications: Test and Study Guide (?) Reminder: Test on Tuesday, October 13.
3. Think-Pair-Share 3-2-1
- 3 things that stood out to you in your reading
- 2 things that you could connect to what we have been learning this quarter
- 1 question
4. You will be assigned two chapters who summaries you need to read. Once you have read your chapters' summaries, determine which terms or ideas in these chapters stand for emptiness and which for fullness. Add these to the graphic organizer linked here.
5. Jigsaw: You will be grouped with 3 other people who had the six chapters that weren't assigned to you. They will fill you in on terms for emptiness and fullness that you should add to your organizer.
6. Reflection/wrap up: How do you connect to Siddhartha's quest for enlightenment? How are the themes of emptiness and fullness relevant in our unit on reality?
- Siddhartha graphic organizer