Language Objective: I will jigsaw and analyze polarities in Beowulf.
1. Writing Prompt: What is a challenge you have overcome in life? How did it shape who you are?
Write for 10 minutes.
2. Polarities in Beowulf: Have each group member complete a Beowulf Polarities Worksheet on one different polarity in Beowulf.
3. Prepare teaching your section of Beowulf to another group.
4. Jigsaw (each group member will teach their section to another group. Take notes on the sections you haven't read in your GoogleDoc for today.)
5. Beowulf Kahoot
6. Summary: What section stood of Beowulf out the most to you? Why?
Write a five-sentence summary:
Sentence 1: Which section stood out to you and what happens in this section?
Sentences 2-4: Give evidence and justify why you consider this section the most important.
Sentence 5: How does this section connect to the rest of Beowulf and what do you take away from it?