1. Quick write: Write for 5 minutes on the following:
- How are you the hero of your own story?
- What's your story?
- What makes you heroic?
2. What is the "Hero's Journey"?
When have you done something great in your life?
- What was it?
- How did you get there to that point?
- What decisions/choices helped you get there?
- What people helped you get there?
- What held you back (internally)?
- What tried to stop you (externally)?
- How did it change your life ?
4. Complete the Hero's Journey Outline. You will need it to complete your final quarter project.
5. Preview of final quarter project:
You will write a 800-word personal statement in form of a hero’s journey. It will cover the following:
- Call to Adventure
Include the following in your GoogleDoc: