Language Objective: Students will complete the Acuity test, fill out college forms and read over sustained periods of time.
1. Bell Work: Read the new issue of The Warrior Ledger for 10 minutes.
After reading, write down five things you learned from reading this issue. Which of these five do you think is most important to know? Explain.
2. Acuity Testing in H-201 Note: I will be grading this test, so if you missed November 6 or 7, please see me to let you know where and when to make up the test or make it up at the library after school.
3. Fill out college forms in preparation for college application day. Make sure to turn the form into me next time in class.
4. Continue reading your Quarter 2 IR book
- Make sure to take the Acuity test before November 15
- Turn in your College Form to me next time you are in class; I will return it to you once I checked it off. You will need this form on November 19.
- Make sure to sign up for Goodreads and find the Ms. Floch's Warriors group on Goodreads if this is the option you choose for your Independent Reading Project.