Language Objective: I will take notes and generate questions and opinions on Chapter 2 of Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha.
Essential Question: How can identifying the Big Questions in a text help you analyze it and formulate a qualified opinion?
1. Read your Quarter 2 Book for 10 min.
2. Cornell Notes Template
3. Reading Journal: Free write. Write about anything that stands out to your in your reading. Include quotes from the text in your journal.
4. Review Siddhartha Chapter 2 (use last time's notes)
5. Siddhartha Chapter 3 Instructions (follow slides)
- Reading Journal
- Chapter 3 Cornell Notes (group notes)