Language Objective: I will analyze, review, and prepare a presentation about a graphic novel.
1. Read your Quarter 4 Book for 15 minutes.
2. Reading Journal: Which character developed the most in your novel? Which character developed the least?
Write for 5 minutes.
3. Daily Dose of Grammar:
Correct capitalization and punctuation in the following sentence:
capitalization is Not optional Even if You are Typing in google docs said ms floch
4. Choose your group (max. 3 people) and your graphic novel to study and review over the next two days.
5. Graphic Novel Presentation Assignment
6. Group Reading Circles: Read your graphic novel (or as much of it as you can) and take notes on your reading and the criteria listed in the assignment above.
If you have any criteria that aren't mentioned yet, add them to your notes/presentation.
7. Exit Ticket: What stood out to you in the graphic novel you were reading? How are you planning to present your graphic novel to the rest of the class?
- Reading Journal and Daily Dose of Grammar
- Group Reading Notes (make sure all of you have access to everyone else's notes.)
- Exit Ticket