Language Objective: I will interview three primary and research three secondary sources for my news article.
Essential Question: What are your findings from your sources and how do they influence your own ideas?
Conduct your interviews and research this period. Remember to record your in-person interviews. Fill out this research document for all of your sources:
News Article Research
News article requirements:
- 3 primary sources (in-person or email interviews)
- 3 secondary sources (online, print, handouts, etc.)
- For each source, record their quotes you are going to use in the "Direct Quotes" box, record summaries or paraphrase what they said in the "Summaries/Paraphrase" box, and record your own ideas in regards to these quotes in the "My Ideas" box.
- Complete this for each of your primary and secondary sources
- Submit News Article Research Doc on CANVAS