Language Objective: I will take Cornell Notes on the differences between polarities in Eastern and Western world view, compare romantic and classic ideologies, and synthesize polarities in my own thinking.
1. Make a copy of the Cornell Notes Template.
2. At the very top of the template, write for 10 minutes on the following writing prompt:
Time and Space.
3. On the right side of your Cornell Notes, take notes on the following articles and clips. Follow the directions in these slides:
Would you consider yourself more of a romantic or a classic thinker? Write for 10 minutes and give specific examples in your writing.
In your Cornell Notes, include:
- Writing Prompt
- Notes on Eastern vs. Western viewpoints, polarities, and classic vs. romantic thinking (see slides)
- Summary: Are you a romantic or classic thinker?