Language Objective: I will take notes and generate questions and opinions on Chapter 5 of Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha.
Essential Question: How can identifying the Big Questions in a text help you analyze it and formulate a qualified opinion?
1. Read your Quarter 2 book for 20 minutes (we are extending)
2. Reading Journal #6:
- Evaluate the clarity of your book. How easy or hard to understand is the language used? What is confusing or doesn’t quite make sense in terms of plot and characters?
- Could the author have improved their clarity in any way? How?
3. Which sentence is correct?
- For breakfast, I had coffee, eggs, toast and orange juice.
- For breakfast, I had coffee, eggs, toast, and orange juice.
4. Siddhartha Vocab Kahoot
5. Review: Chapter 4 Questions
6. Siddhartha Character Chart
7. Come up with two possible argument prompts related to Siddhartha
- Journal and Grammar
- Character Chart
- Two argument prompts