Language Objective: Agenda: I will write a rough draft of an argument paper.
1. Address any feedback you got on your body paragraphs.
2. Finish your body paragraphs and your conclusion. See a sample argument paper here.
- Body Paragraphs: each paragraph needs to contain at least one piece of evidence from your research that supports your claim and you have to explain how this evidence supports your claim.
- Conclusion: Tie in quotes from your research that wrap up the issue. Restate your claim and your position on the issue, close with a call to action, if needed.
4. Double-check to make sure your paper is correctly formatted (see example paper for reference).
- Finish your rough draft so you can get it peer-reviewed on Thursday/Friday