Language Objective: I will write a review evaluating my independent reading book for this quarter.
Essential Question: How do you effectively review and rate literary texts?
1. Quick review, share with a partner: How would you rate the book you read this quarter and why?
- 5 - It was amazing!
- 4 - I really liked it!
- 3 - I liked it.
- 2 - It was okay.
- 1 - I didn't like it.
2. Use this Book Review Prep Sheet to gather information you will need for your book review
3. Create your review to be shared with the rest of the class in an online class discussion on Thursday. You have the following choices in creating your review:
- Written Review (Example)
- Video Review (Example) - Use Screencastify or any other program of your choosing to record.
- Slide Show (could be used for a video)
- Your own idea (Be creative, get it checked off first)
4. Work on your review and be ready to share it with class next time!
This is your first assignment for third quarter!
5. Semester Student Survey
- Submit your Book Review Prep Sheet
- Submit your Review