Language Objective: Students will produce video product reviews on iPads using iMovie.
1.) Bell Work: Read The Book Thief for 15 minutes.
- Summarize the main idea of the passage you just read.
- List two main details of your reading.
- Make a connection to what you just read.
- Make a contrast to what you just read. (Remember, your contrast can be what about your reading is different from the connection you made at the earlier prompt.)
- List two questions you still have after reading.
3.) Sign and have your parents or legal guardian sign the Youtube Permission form in order to post your finished project on Youtube and on your ePortfolio.
4.) Sign up for one iPad per group. Remember that you will be responsible for this iPad while you are using it and that you must return it and plug it back into the cart by the end of the class.
5.) Watch this video tutorial on how to use iMovie.
6.) Begin filming your video product review. If you want to look at the rubric for this project, you can find it here.
7.) Check in your iPads and make sure they are plugged in correctly. We will continue filming for the next two periods. The finished project is due at the end of class on February 10 (A-Day) and February 11 (B-Day).
- Turn in your bell work questions
- Begin filming