Language Objective: I will use my flash fiction story to story board and create a comic.
1. Finish up graphic novels presentations from last period.
2. Comic Guidelines and Comic Rubric
3. Before you begin drawing and creating your comic, make a copy of this Story Board Template to story board your comic.
4. Once you are happy with your story board, begin drawing/creating your comic.
Comics are due no later than Thursday, May 28 (A-Day) and Friday, May 29 (B-Day).
5. Exit Ticket: What is your biggest challenge as you are turning your flash fiction story into a comic? How are you planning to overcome this challenge? What are your next steps?
- Story Board
- Begin drawing
- Exit Ticket