Language Objective: Students will discuss and write their own book reviews.
- Bell Work: Web - What does a book need to have in order for you to award it a "5 Star" rating?
- Read and respond to one of three book reviews What are some things each reviewer focused on in their review?
- Which of the three reviews do you prefer? Why?
- Compile a list of components a good review should have.
- Based on the list you just compiled, write your own review for a book you read this semester.
- Have your review read by at least two other students. Have them write a short response to your review on the same paper.
Turn in your complete book review with the two responses you have received.