Language Objective: I will cite textual evidence and write a one-page argument about one of the central questions in Hamlet.
1. Grammar and spell-check your Hamlet argument using Grammarly (sign up with your Google account)
2. Peer-review and share your Hamlet argument with at least one partner and provide feedback on the following:
- Does the introduction of this paper flow well and include a clearly-stated claim?
- Does each paragraph contain a piece of evidence (cited correctly?) and does the author explain BOTH what it means and how it supports their overall claim?
- Is the counter-claim valid and does the author show how it ultimately fails to disprove their claim?
- Does the author summarize their claim and how they have supported it in the last paragraph of the argument?
3. Argument Reflection:
- List three new things you learned from your partner’s argument.
- Add two things they could improve in their argument.
- List one question you still have about Hamlet.
4. Hamlet Final Project (You can do this individually or in a group of up to 3 people)
Fill out your Hamlet Final Project Proposal (must be approved before you begin work on this.)
- Argument Final Draft
- Hamlet Final Project Proposal