1. Journal Prompt: "The Beast" - Write for 10 minutes.
2. Read: Rick Reilly Never (Read Me) Again
After reading, write down 3 things that stood out to you, 2 things you found interesting during your reading, and 1 question.
- What does talking to the text look like?
- When the reader marks the text, what are the different ways he/she does so?
- How often does the reader of the text engage with the text?
- How much more engaged were you with the text because you had to comment? Explain?
3. Share your Journal entry with one other person at your table via GoogleDrive. Read and annotate your partner's Journal, keeping these three questions in mind:
- What did you like?
- What confused you?
- What would you like to see more of?
4. Finish up the "About Me" section on your ePortfolio. Choose at least one of your two journal entries for this week and post it in the "Blog" section of your portfolio.
5. Reflection (in your GoogleDoc for today):
What do your Journal entries and the way you annotate tell you about yourself? How do they reflect on you as a person?
In your GoogleDoc for today, include:
- Journal prompt
- Reilly comments/response