Language Objective: I will finish writing a rough draft of my news article, using evidence from at least three primary and two secondary sources and adhering to the Inverted Pyramid Model.
You have this period to finish writing the rough draft of your news article. Make sure to include all of your primary and secondary source and follow these requirements:
- Length: 400-500 words
- must include 3 in-person interviews
- must include 2 secondary (online) sources
- must be factual, without reporter's opinion (opinion of sources are okay); must treat the subject in depth and fair and balanced
- no opinionated language or "I" or "you" statements, stick to the third person
- "Format quotes correctly," said English teacher Ms. Floch.
- include headlines and bylines (your full name)
Find a full rubric for your article here.
Upload your finished rough draft to CANVAS at the end of the period.
Finish your rough draft and upload your finished draft to CANVAS.