1. Read I Am Malala Chapter 14: "A Funny Kind of Peace", pages 165-175
- Make one connection to what you read in this chapter (cite textual evidence).
- List the most important line or passage in this chapter and justify why it's the most important (include textual evidence).
- Ask one question that shows a deeper understanding of what you read. Justify why your question is a good one.
2. Vlog Requirements:
- length 3-5 minutes
- must be informational
- should be on one of your topics from your letter to your representative
- must contain at least one infographic
- must contain at least five cited sources of information
Your schedule for this assignment is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 12: Research (information, data, pictures) -- DONE
- Thursday, December 14: Outline, storyboard, and script vlog -- DONE
- Monday, December 18: iMovie tutorial; start working on vlog
- Wednesday, December 20: Continue working on vlog
- Tuesday, January 2: Finish and upload vlog
- Thursday, January 4: View and evaluate vlog
3. New to iMovie? Watch this tutorial:
Other sites you can use:
4. Begin work on your vlog.
5. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today? (Be specific. This is where you are showing me that you have earned today's participation points.)
- What did you struggle with and how did you deal with it?
- What are your next steps?
- Reading Journal: I Am Malala Chapter 14
- Exit Ticket