Language Objective: I will conduct research and create an infographic using data relevant to the topic of my news article.
- 1. Think-Pair-Share: With a partner, choose two elements from the infographic above and discuss how you are planning to apply them in your own infographic.
2. Continue working on your infographics
Criteria (30 points total):
- must contain at least three different data sources - 5 points
- content must be clearly organized and visually appealing - 5 points
- all content needs to be informative (not opinionated) - 5 points
- data and design need to complement each other - 5 points
- all data needs to be relevant to your topic - 5 points
- sources need to be cited in a text box on the bottom of your graphic - 5 points
3. Peer Feedback on Progress:
- What is working well?
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
4. Progress Report:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What did you struggle with?
- What are your steps to complete this assignment?
5. Take a screenshot of your infographic and insert it into your GoogleDoc
- Peer Feedback
- Progress Report